Today...

Today I just felt that my mom was being selfish not only was she not watching tv. She decided on her own that I was the one who broke the remote when my father had dropped the remote plenty of times... I wish one day that I can just go away and not come back because even when I do good in this house I feel unwanted even through the love she gives my siblings she treats my middle brother like a prince now that he has a job and now each of my family members have started to put pressure on me for my regents exam which I hate them for. Last night I had to eat dinner really late and I still have my red eye and all I have is a stuffy nose which all I can see is blood. But in any case her not being mad for one day is like her not completing a day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog