Love Insuecureity

Lately i have been depressed well its only for today... but I guess you can say I haven't had much courage since I started going out with my new boyfriend, At times I would share my pain but then at times I would laugh and be happy just talking to him but now just being away from him really hurts I don't want him to .... hate me or resent me ... it hurts to much to think of something like he might leave me ... I love talking to him talking about him and other things but I am just a normal human being who gets insecure about things. I wish I was strong enough like the way he is with his love for me ... he is really handsome and I worry lots of times but I wonder if it would be okay for a little while just relax my mind for a while... sometimes my hurt feelings end up over coming me maybe its just me but I really have lots of doubts .... I don't know why I love him so much and I hardly remember anything about him.... I want to remember everything about him ... but I don't know how to I just want to remember lots of things about him so that I won't have to feel depressed about things .... I found so much quotes like "If you don’t understand my silence, how will you understand my words?" and "I miss you so much, missing you is only half the story. Hope the other half is you miss me too"this one makes my heart pain so much "I love you so much with all my love, your the only guy I always will want, you show me your love to me like no one has, you make me blush when you look straight to my eyes, promise me you wont ever leave because without you I’m lost" I am so freaking obssessed and down that I took two freaking love test -____-


Certificate: Test results

How much do you love him?


I love him he is cute but now you are just friends face him take it outside the friendship zone and try your best to make it work good luck


Take this quiz: How much do you love him?




is he the right guy for you?
60%
(12 out of 20 Questions Correct)
Facebook quizzes, quiz apps & blog quizzes by Quibblo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog