Depressing Day....

Okay at times like this I would be telling my friend stop eatting yesterday it was her now today is me.... I found out that Joshua probally has someone he likes and she isn't even that pretty.... and I really felt like he likes me well was starting to like me. Also I found out Jad might be going out with someone, Also in gym today their was this girl she threw a football close to my waist area like right into my the thing which makes you get your special time so yea I was in pain but I am okay.... I really love Joshua well I think and also I like train-kun too but I just don't know and also on my way home I tried this new drink I have never tried before which is a Snapple Juice The Very Cherry Drink so yea... *sighs* he hardly talks to me and also I drew THREE PICTURES OF HIM THREE! and I am not even a great artist of drawing real people but I drew him sooo well *sighs* I don't know I know I shouldn't be sad but I am. Also I keep thinking about the way my brother always calls me greedy but I am not I just don't wanna share right now the last time I shared was during easter and I had this big egg thing fulled with chocolates I shared with everyone and I got none. I am so upset because I keep remembering the bad and not the good and today Blondi fucking cursed at me because my book bag was on the floor and it was just sticking out of underneath my desk a little like seriously I was like girl control your anger to myself so I don't flip out (I remind you I was talking to myself not Blondie). Also when Blondie cursed me out I remembered the girl who cursed me out when I went shopping she wanted to go with me because she had nothing to do and no money and I was just getting mad cause she was going on and on calling me stupid and dummy for no reason and I was like you really get kicks out of calling me names and she was like its just a joke and I am like that's not funny. Anyways I am still thinking about what I am going to get on my report card ..... I am very scared I am going to be receiving it on a Thursday or Friday I am so tired so I am gonna take a nap and the probally do my Homework before I go take a shower hmm and I am gonna probally get my hair blow dried at my other friends house so yea that's basically why day was depressing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog