Today I ...

Hey everyone its been a while since I wrote on here yea well so far I have this homework and the only homework I didn't do ... which I feel really horrible but I hope my friend would let me copy his homework anyways moving on Wednesday my bestie had a half a day so she came over to my house she was extremliy happy I was told I was a good host anyways so far I got a lot of freaken 60 somethings on my tests I am not happy about that .... and I let everything of my problems effect me well anyways I am go to do better on this marking period and study math with my bestie so that I am able to pass his class and also to read over my notes in my living enviorment class >< I am kinda tired but I am gonna go see if any new anime Manga's came out so I can write some more I thought I would put some more on what I did today but.... I did completly nothing ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog