hatred for bro

FUCK YOU BLOGGER FUCK YOU STUPID FAMILY FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!

 To be honest I really wanted to talk to Andrew but I was already pissed at the fact my mom was walking in on me talking with him so I was highly annoyed as ever it pissed me the fuck off and in to top off all the fucking shit my brother never gave me back my anime.... WHAT THE FUCKING CRAP IS THAT????!!!! He tells me oh I am not being a ass but he just had to ask me who it was like mother fucker you don't need to know he it was EVERY QUESTION LEADS TO ANOTHER LIKE WHAT THE HELL I don't ask you who you talk with on the phone. I know you give me space but like what the hell leave me the heck alone I mean I understand I don't know why but when I told Andrew I was gonna call him tomorrow I felt highly annoyed that he had to go... 

What am I suppose to do... What am I suppose to think I can't do this anymore my family pisses me off so much the wounds where I use to cut is burning too it feels like I wanna cut again... It feels like I can hardly breath... I don't want to loose Andrew but me blowing my top might happen sooner than I thought would happen I might get so pissed at my brother I probably won't go to Pennsylvania or go to that stupid sleep away trip I am sick and tired of being taken for a fool or freaking told something and promises being broke what the heck is that?????!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog