Soo what happened

So what happened last night was I was sleeping from 1pm until 8pm and my friends boyfriend called me to vent and he was really down poured at the fact he found out my friend was not a Virgin and that she had lied to him and I was kinda disturbed also because she is treating him like total trash even though he is working so hard towards being with her, anyways her boyfriend called me today to tell me he was done and yeah.. But other than that today I got annoyed with my boyfriend to be honest I love him and everything but he needs to stop acting like a Baka sometimes because being lazy wont help you >~< air headed Boy but whatever I love his blubber butt anyway LOL anyways I would right more but I am very sleep and tired so nighty night

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog