crappy day


So today I wrote a poem on facebook in my status and I was angry at Jessie and my boyfriend I felt angry so I wrote what I was feeling in this poem...

"When I look at my self in the mirror trying to be free

I feel like the words don't wanna come out...
who can actually understand this disturbed girl? 

My scars are not visible to people unless spoken 
now its time to stitch it up and move away.... from the words that hurt.

I was a bonded and always will be ...
do you really understand my pain?
of wanting to be together? ...
yeah you answer " why you so mad" but can you understand
our memories are fading but the pain that you gave me still resides in me...

rain falls on my back rolls off but not your pain... your pain still resides in me...

you see a girl and she is cheerful as ever is also a girl who cries her self to bed every night for the little friends that she has... and that girl who they considered to be strong is really a fragile freaking girl who just wants a damn friend who... actually loves her...

this girl tries desperately to keep going but yet even to her last breath she won't get the so called "love" She deserves."

Is what the poem said but I dont get myself why am I so depressed and so upset that my boyfriend said that but, I also feel guilty for not talking to him... When he apoligized since ten and then his active on facebook was on 55 minutes ago and then when i try to measage he doesnt message back... I feel so guilty and annoyed at myself that I feel guilty that he apoligized and i didnt talk to him for the whole day....  so now lots of things happened which makes me miserable.. My tummy hurts.. And My hand got cut and it was bleeding like crazy UGH!!!! Anyways I am gonna try to sleep hopefully I can talk to Knight in the morning... -sighs-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog