Unknown world

what is a friend? I guess their is one person out their who wants to save me and, Keep me in his wings and protect me from getting hurt besides my God and that is Andrew the reason why he refused to do the prank on my friend is because he thought it would hurt me more is what I think and also because he knew that my best friend has been hurting me lately... I don't wanna be close to anyone anymore other than him ... I don't know how to express this feeling but I just wanna be beside him hug him and kiss him.. I know I did something stupid today... and It was only to shut my friends curiosity and I feel like my pain has suddenly vanished because their are things where my boyfriend tell me to give up on and because I am to damn forgiving I always end up letting the people who I call my "best friend" hurt me... and I guess its because I hate what she is doing .... and I HATE IT! ... I don't know why but I just want my boyfriend to cover me in his long arms and just hide me from all my friends go to a unknown world where they can't find me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog