>____<

So I finally made a new blogger for my story writing obviously it has been a hard day in planning what to write about so I started writing about the blogger I had promised to start about my boyfriend of course that IS WAY NOT DONE and I can't even portray this damn bio the way I pictured it in my head typing your thoughts is very hard!!!! Then I started writing a book called engagement and I think I wrote more in that post than writing the biography... >_____< !!!! so for you people to read from the new blog here is the link DESU >w< !!!  http://watashi-tachi-no-denki.blogspot.com I know this was from a old blog template but I had decided not to write about love but maybe continue just writing stories my mom knows I love writing stories but unfortunately I wish I could just publish a book to full fill one of my achievements in life ... >____<

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog