Day 2

So today is day two of my horrid of a period and most people don't write things about their period on bloggers or what not but this is the most horrible thing ever that girls have to deal with every month.. this is possibly what we women have to deal with ....


      so of course raining today who would of thought my plans to go to the park... vanished... ugh so I don't really know what I want to do. I was thinking of knowing how to do various jobs like trying to be a writer and of course it was possible in being a writer because of the app called watt-pad. I wrote various things I wrote a poem called boundaries had to do with my break up and I wrote a book called EROU which is based on a historical event. In the event I started back my habit to read books I started reading a boy X boy book called "I want to do really bad things with you." what a title right? ugh it has made me do lots of thinking and I would buy this book if this person really does decide to publish this. I have also started reading something called backfire its about a girl going through a hard break up saying she doesn't want to have anything to do with guys anymore. 

My friend he made me watch a movie called kick ass it was a really good movie when I told him I never heard of it jessie and him where starting at me like I had two dragon heads. what am I doing now? well I am listening to the song "when I am gone"  by Away from the sun. I didn't really do anything today just relax because of  blister and my period its all THOSE THINGS FAULT AND THE RAIN!!! 

So today yesterday I was really trying my best to not be sad yesterday my ex boyfriend had hurt me and our anniversary was yesterday... but I guess it really hurts. but then I got over it because that break up didn't matter as much as Andrews break up... that shit hurt like a fucking knife being stabbed into my heart a million times.. and the funny thing is we didn't date very long but it felt so right but then when he broke up with me everything went cold, dark and everything... its like he stole my heart with his smile his kind heart and his over confidence ugh how can I fall for a guy that over confident. I mean like how can I???!! but yeah I am just glad I am together with him again. I just love him. 

the only thing I can think of as of now is something someone can tell and that is love I need it now or I will die.... I don't know I just need it. I haven't been this obsessed with a guy like this in my life I NEED... THIS LOVE TO LAST I FEEL THE NEED IT SHOULD LAST!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog