August 24 5am

You wanted me to CONTINUE THIS STUPID THING how do you expect me to continue this stupid thing... when your not going to even be reading this dumb blogger anymore..? you really think that I am strong to live without you... you died ... and now when you left you leave me a note that says continue my ... blogger how can I continue ... how can you be so selfish and say to keep living.. when I know I can't live with you hug you kiss you... you promised... you wouldn't leave me without doing any of those things you JERK!!! ... I don't know how much more my heart can handle... you say your breaking up with me and then we just got back together and you go AND DIED... why don't you want me to die... why couldn't you take me with you... I wanna die with you.. this pain is surreal .. how can I focus now... I thought I had more to write about but I don't even think I can comply with typing... in my blogger... because I know the guy I once loved can't read it anymore...... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog