BULL SHIT

Today I went to school and hung out with my friends in the morning and harneet said hi I just walked passed her and ignored her cause I am not talking to her anymore (because of the face-book incident.) she goes to the dean and cries to the dean about me (she is telling the dean that She sad that i don't wanna talk to her.) now she tells the dean that I have things for her making me look like a damn criminal so I tell the dean what had really happen and as soon as I go back for my class She calls me again (I had to go back to my class again to get my book-bag and go back to her.) and a guy comes to me and is like oh I wanna do a search for a knife on you... She told me HE HAD TO TALK! (Not ask me if I was armed) you know as soon as I got home I called her and she didn't pick up when he called me back I gave her a price of my mind she doesn't know how scary it is to be pat down BY NOT POLICE BUT ANOTHER DEAN! I hate men touching me other than Andrew... He wasn't even police... THE FUCK!!!! What did I do to deserve this? because I didn't pick up HER FUCKING PHONE?!!! Please my mom was sick for two weeks ain't no body got time to answer phone calls when you l am helping a sickly parent. I am depressed not a criminal I don't want the bitch dead but right now I am thinking twice about that I wanna slap her in the face right now. I want her to be ROAD KILL!!! (Excuse my French :0 )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog