No more prayer...

Pray ... pray what more do I have to pray for when the one thing I prayed for and wished for on blowing out on the candles is gone ... I don't have anything... anymore... the one thing I looked forward to ... is waking up in the morning and seeing Andrew... the love he gave me the loving and encouraging words I miss them already... I don't know how to express how I feel as of now... all I want to do is hear the song he gave me before he was gone... over and over again while crying and remembering all of the things he did for me while he was here... he stood by me ... and then in a flash he was gone... I am sorry... I will keep apologizing because I didn't pray hard enough... I did not ... pray hard enough is all I can say because now your not next to me I can't wish for your hugs anymore I  can't wish for you kisses I can't wish to live with you ... have kids... or even the one thing and that is to meet you... your gone.... gone from my life... in a flash...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog