love.. not alive...

I found out on Saturday you where gone on Friday August 23. I always wished it could be a lie if its a lie .. I will not be able to forgive you.. because you didn't explain to me your plan... I am just wondering did tavis ... kill you... did you think that driving you car off a bridge after that you might survive and you like a God and then you would tell me your wonderful adventure ... you should of never done that I should of stopped you if only I knew I am posting so much like you said and I think It will be in vain because you can't read it I am breaking down YOU ASS HOLE I AM BREAKING DOWN IN TEARS..... WHY CAN"T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU WHERE GOING TO HURT YOUR SELF ..... I can't let you go ... it hurts more than being broken up with....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog