mood: annoyed

So I said I would type the rest of the things that happened to me today so what happened was my mom caught me with the new iPod and I told her it was my friends iPod so now she is getting constantly annoying say that " oh you abused my trust" yes I did abuse your trust but I am not doing anything stupid to do that again I don't want you to go into my messages because why would you read my messages? it seriously angers me and then when I am on the computer she gets mad at me WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?! like seriously... now she keeps instilling into my brother OH SHE GOES TO BED LATE! seriously... I GET OFF THE COMPUTER ON TIME! their where one or two times I was on the computer late because I was reading something and the other thing is that she keeps yelling at me saying that men only use you when they need you... -cries- I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY LITERALLY and yes I do fall a sleep in church not because I go to bed late ITS BECAUSE THIS PERSON CAN"T KEEP ME AWAKE!!! SERIOUSLY THEIR BORING WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? .... I want to hurry up and do my 4 years I am changing my mind about the 8 years .. in college I want to hurry up finish college get a stable job and just leave this CRAPPY PLACE!!!! AND I DO NOT USE THE COMPUTER ALL DAY BECAUSE I WENT WALKING AND  RUNNING THE WHOLE DAY!!! AND CAME BACK AT 3 AND IF I TELL HER THAT SHE IS GOING TO BE LIKE WHY??? WHERE YOU OUT ALL DAY? LIKE SERIOUSLY YOU DO NOT WANT ME ON THE COMPUTER YOU DO NOT WANT ME TO WATCH TV YOU DO NOT WANT ME TO READ MANGA AND YOU DO NOT WANT ME TO HANG OUT WITH MY FRIENDS IN THE SUMMER WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME -CRIES MISERABLY- this makes me feel like Andrew will leave me because of what my mom says and when she gets at me it makes me scared ...  I hate her... so much why does she think its so bad to like ... a boy... this morning I was in a daze and I think "Satin" kissed me but I was in such a dazed when I woke up I couldn't even tell ... now I am thinking I would probably better off dead...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog