Day 1


so today is the starting day of not talking to my boyfriend and I don't think I will actually need a week cause I think I summed up all the things that I wanted to write down that was bothering me... funny huh I am actually pretty fast when it comes to thinking.... I don't know I just put random thing on my paper so I am just gonna copy everything and put it on this one blog entry :O

My day started with a text from Tavis needing help on something and he litterly got mad at me because he read his damn text messages wrong so I am just gonna ignore him for now anyways, moving on. After that I went to school and I was late apparently AGAIN >:O

Here are some of the questions I was thinking today...


  1. Can I donate my heart to you?
  2. How are you doing?
  3. What is the whole reason why you became Emo?
  4. Who are you going to prom with? 
  5. How much do you love me... ?
  6. When will I ever get my package?
  7. What can I do to better myself as a girlfriend or just generally as a girl?
(A) Try to stop being so damn jealous
(B) Share my thoughts


What is bothering you and why?


  1. whats bothering me is when I am on vacation I wonder what will happen I am nervous as fuck.. If you asked me why I would say its because this is the first time I will be meeting your family Heck Ill be meeting you for the first time and of course I would be worried we always flirt on the computer and not really touch each other you know? 
  2. Prom... you told me you where going with a friend and I cant even be their for that of course I would be jealous you will be dancing with her won't you? you would be jealous if I did the same thing wouldn't you?
  3. The other thing I worry about the most is that when you got to college you meet someone way more maturer than me...
  4. Im scared of being alone... Im coming out the closet to tell you that night I kept asking you if you where okay with you heart ( which was yesterday ) I kept praying for you to get better why do you ask becauseI love you so much you can live with my heart just so you can keep living my life means nothing If your not okay.
  5. Everyday I forget things about you which makes scares me... lots of things scary me and this is only one day of my thinking.... 
Side note 

you may have rages that scares me at times but what can I tell you? I am very attracted to you so not matter if our love grows stronger or weak I fucking LOVE YOU! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog