Wherdo

Im going to duel my friend today instead of going jogging with him I am so going to beat him :) on a second note andrew was probably really tired that he passed out in roleplay -sighs- I wish we could see each other for real... it feels lonesome and annoying at times their are times when I feel dating Andrew is a too good to be true thing like even though he has traits I dont like he has some traits that I would not want to give it up to any other girl or give it up to the world he has the ability to make me smile for a really long time and times when he apoligizes when he knows that it hurts me.. Their are also times when he makes compromises like if I say sorry for something that I did he didnt like he would apologize for something he did that I didnt like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog