aggravated

I am finally sitting down to do my homework and I actually wanna cry no one wants to help me with this homework and I don't understand it... I asked my dad he doesn't understand my mom... I can't really ask her and my older brother is always with his girlfriend so I don't wanna bother him and ask him for help... and my middle brother..is really useless because I can never seem to get him to do anything for me... How am I suppose to succeed in being a engineer if I can't even solve these STUPID PROBLEMS ITS SO FRUSTRATING... I actually am crying.. it sucks ... my boyfriend really had to cook dinner and I am not sure if he wanted to help me in math or just wanted me not to... but I seriously felt like ... I wanted him to help me... I guess I am on my own again... I would like to ask jessica but its complicated to ask her to do anything... and even sensei is busy right now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog