being taken advantage of.

So i was stressing to make this slide show and philip pulled out of making the video and his sister was being lazy about giving me the pictures... I feel angry that they made me do all the work and then my bro helped me.. I feel so annoyed... This is why I never like hanging out with people in church.. And today I got mad at my friend jessie again so now we are just friends i cant call her my best friend anymore and I am so annoyed my boyfriend never says brb and makes me wait but other than me disliking that about him, he managed to make me sad and happy in the same day so that wa practically my thursday .. but now its 2am and in about 4 hrs i have to wake up to get ready to go to the retreat :O anyways nighty night guys see ya in the morning

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog