Stomach...

I realized I am very fortunate to have lots of things like food in my fridge when my friend he cant even get that... Ugh!! I hate parents who neglectic their children :( all i can think about right now is the Pee pee dance and how hot it is right now this is so damn annoying how hot it is its even hard to breath great!!! I take advantage of my boyfriend where as my friend he cant even get a girl cause all he does is a negative ray ball i feel like he will date sabrina cause its not fair LIKE WHY KISS WHEN YOU DONT GO OUT!!! Kisses, hugs, holding hands is just as important as sex its showing that your linked to that person you love a lot i dont know why but i sometimes like killing all of my friends who are girls who hurt my guy friends they did nothing to deserve your HALF ASSED FEELINGS!!!!! did i mention how hot it is?!!! On a second note I think my hand got worst it hurts when i type on my computer but not when i type on my ipod i wonder why...?? And then my stomach hurts when i eat "chicken" now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog