Fuck

I don't know what the fuck but my head hurts so damn much... My head hurts so much it feels like its about to split wide fucking open i feel short tempered right now also Andrew seemed so busy that he replied late so I can felt annoyed so before i cursed him out i just told him ill just leave him alone since he is busy... Right now i hate my brothers they keep coming home late and i have to wake up mad late to open the door. Earlier today i went to the mall since 9 or 8 o'clock it was really fun but My friend and her boyfriend left me at the table and went to the bathroom... So i kinda waited for them at the table alone. then when they came back they wanted me to take pictures of them making kissing faces at each other i didn't mind it just made me sad me and Andrew hasn't experience that yet... then time went by and I had a blast I bought my mom a present for her birthday and then we walked around got some sandwiches and eat then my sensei got mad at his bro for family reasons and now he is sort of broke looking for a job on his vacation. Also in that rage a store clerk got fresh with Tiffany and he got jiggy crazy with the guy he looked like he was gonna pop the guys head off ... These love birds are making me laugh

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog