Feeling very moody

I wanna freaking cry now... What is wrong with me....!!! I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.... I am suppose to be happy but why am i suddenly angry then about to cry i don't understand my mind is being filled with things like Andrew is gonna stay far distance from me what if we never meet??.. What if he leaves me or... What if I will become less important.. To him ... Than his friends or ... What if I can never roleplay with him because he is always busy... I am just sexually craving... And my head feels like its about to split in half ... Andrew i wish you could help me.... Especially when you already helped me with my face condition.. I feel so less than you right now I don't know why i am having these emotional feelings...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog