Day 2

So last night I read a book called imperfections and I learned that you don't have to try to fix imperfections or fix the relationship. I also learned that miscommunication can affect our relationship but I also learned that I was also wrong in many ways like.... I always doubt my boyfriend every time he talks to a girl or even has a good relationship with his friends. when really I should be giving him space to allow him to spend time with his friends. Also to put it straight I am always doubting that i am pretty or even right for him its not him its me who keeps doubting him and my other problem is when he is buys I automatically think he is upset with me I keep hiding my feelings towards the emotions I think about and I think that also effects our relationship :I 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog