My past

Crying anime girl Pictures, Images and Photos    In the past I used to love this boy but he rejected me so I finally got over him when he left because he went on vacation to Greece he came back from Greece and asked me out which I refused then when I was pursading him to go out with me I said I would do anything and he said anything and I said yes so he asked me to do oral then he would know if i was meant for him I thought he was the one but we never did make it because I chickened out and yeah stuff like that I thought we where friends but in the end I realized he wanted to use my body because he asked me to do oral so he would know if we would be good boyfriend and girlfriend. (this happened when I was 12/13) So now I am busy crying about him pestering me on my cell phone and Facebook all because he I promised him oral but I have a boyfriend (knight) and he would be mad if I did that because it is considered cheating and I feel that he is dangerous to me... Save me please knight...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog