...

So this weekend I was ultra sad because I wasn't able to call my boyfriend and I didn't talk to him since last week Wednesday I think... Then Thursday and Friday I got extremely busy with things like homework and doing things for my mom... This woman called me so much times it wasn't even funny to do favors for her...  I finally decided to give Andrew a call on friday but his mom said he went to his dads I felt really miserable because I wasn't able to talk to him and then Sunday I didn't know if I should call so I kinda didn't call him to be honest what I feel is...

So damn badly right now..... it sucks because this week my mom is home and I am not sure when I will be able to call him considering how annoying my mom is when I am on the cellphone she listens to my conversations still.. And had a horrid Saturday cause all my mom did was talk down my bros girlfriend with me and I was silent until I got tired of it and I told her not everyone is out to get Imran seriously -sighs- other than that I had a really messed up Sunday this weekend goes by too fast -sighs-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog