Silence

My body shivers 
The rage tries to bottle; 
Lots of anger 
but the words do not come out 
Finally the tears come out
And again I fall back into a dream...

so today my world changed again I have never in my life felt so pissed off at my mom so today I didn't have one incident with her I had two.. The first one was when I refused to tell my mom what race my friend was (I pretended to not know what race meant.) so my mom told me you need to know a lot more... I immediately reacted and was like I know what race means its because I am sick and tired of my mom asking what race is she and I am sick and tired of my mom asking me if my friend is a male or female why do you want me to talk to women all the time
am I suddenly getting a arranged marriage with woman?? ... Then later on today I was talking to my friend Tiffany and she was asking me oh do you wanna go out somewhere (aka mall or movies) and I told her I don't know so apparently I was talking loud and my mom was pissed off and then I called my other friend and had to apologize that I didn't go to hang out with him and his friend to play video games. I am really annoyed today mostly because my mom told me I couldn't do anything ( such as cook cause I was making a grilled cheese sandwich for myself) I told her this morning that's why no one ever wants to learn from you not everyone does everything like you that's how we learn I feel awful about not calling Andrew yesterday I was just so angry and didn't want to whip out on him so today I called him but he went to his dads house talk about a down poor... I miss him already and here I though I would get to talk to him finally today but I guess I was sadly wrong I miss him a lot right now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog