Over clutter

So a lot of things had happen today besides me fixing my school website for me to review my notes... Other than that I know this may sound weird but I prayed for my boyfriend and then I read the bible proverbs 16... I was trying not to cry but I got more angry than sad... So the bible said to not talk to stupid people because its not edifying and I felt annoyed because I know my boyfriend doesn't believe their Is a God.... But like things that piss me off is when my parents decide for me that my boyfriend is automatically bad you know??? and God is suppose to be a non-judging God. To be honest I never got the terminology " God is Zealous for us." the second thing that I wanna talk about is that my friends are moving away next school semester so I am really bummed that I won't have anyone here... In my school to talk to..I got to earn 5 extra points today in math class and I even played mycandylove and the bright great news is that Anime world has left the building but it has finally returned :O  other than that I actually really miss my boyfriend I actually wanna punch something as of now because I was praying for us to be together and their is nothing but negativity scriptures after I pray I wanna cry I feel sad... I am actually scared..... I wish I could be in his arms now... 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog