Review On What Happened....

Hey everyone it's been a while since I last post something yea I know the last thing I posted was the clothing I wanted well it was kinda stupid of me to do that I realized but I was so in love with the clothing I had to show my friend what I wanted. Well I just came back from school and I am moving forward I wonder what I am going to get for my report card because my teacher made me mad he was like I can redo the homework I got a 65 on and a 40 on and I am slacking in L.E and it angers me that I am. I am going to try to get my grades up because the last marking period is going to be on Wednesday I want a Ipod touch for my birthday so badly and I want to hang out with Jessica so badly >.< for my birthday and I am working on my room now so that I can video chat without worrying about the little spy my friend calls her brother... I don't know If I should be writing this on here but are the list of things I am saving to get for my room.

2 comments:

J-J said...

OMG, really, wow,ur teacher told u to redo it , wenever the teacher says to redo my work i never do, but that was last year.

heartless-mapegummie said...

XD

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog