Officially feel like a stalker

Okay well hi people I was suppose to write a blog for yesterday and I was dam freaking lazy and I haven't gotten to writing one so please excuse me for writing it late anyways the title of this is pretty much self explanitory I feel like a stalker because of the fact I was reading a blogger that my boyfriends mom has been writing (shh don't tell her knight) and I can understand her motherly point of view I was laughing at most of the parts because it made me think Man my babe was not joking about giving his mom trouble but hey that is what kids do :) anyways to be less more explanitory long story short I am a total stalker and was just reading his moms blogger from 12 to 1 in the freaking morning. Yesterday which I am writing this for yesterday I did lots of things I finally went back to church and apparently the people in my church think I am not fat enough and I am too skinny so they keep giving me food to eat enough said about that right? (*cough-cough*) But yet they tell me I look like a model how Ironic. My boyfriend knight he had talked to me by txting man do I love that guy we where talking about random things I wish to kiss him in the near future <3 we didn't get to roleplay which was a total let down but their is always tomorrow right? and not only that the flooding named sandy was being explain to everyone and all public schools got closed down which is really cool :I well anyways I think I am going really crazy because it is 2 in the morning now so I am going to head off to bed nighty night

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog