The loneliness feelings


         hmmm... is it not ironic how everyone tells my secrets out to people? So last night was the New Years Celebration to break my fast and then I finally you know... eat.. My mom had told one of the ladies in church about me getting bullied I hated that my mom revealed that to someone that was not even our family... This morning I tried to hang out with people like my older brother and he seemed sick so I didn't want to disturb him... My mom she was in her own world to even wanna talk to me ... She seemed so far away that she didn't even look like she liked me around her.... I wish that someone would talk to me and not leave me alone... so that I can go interact with them cause I don't even know if they would want me to interact with them... I wonder if my boyfriend is upset with me because he is not responding either.... funny huh... how people are yet so close to you but yet you feel so damn far from them. So I their is only so much I can take and recently I have been practically annoyed because of this essay I have to do and I have to finish it today but I have no more freaking information to do the essay! The essay I am suppose to do is write a essay on how I connect with a person on interest wise and I have no more information how on EARTH do I connect with my boyfriend... I choose my boyfriend because he is the only real person who actually helped me through my problems other than my friend whom has the status as my cousin... I only wrote a damn grand total of one or two sticking pages ... ! its not even single space its only doubled (-_-|||) I just wanna go back to sleep... I AM SO DAM FRUSTRATED!!!!
I am not either sad nor in pain just feeling lonely....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog