Day at work...

    Today I went to work as normal yes I finally got hired but as a tutor for a first grader I taught her daughter a new math trick and her mom got mad that I did and she cursed my out behind my back and she asked do you like Tiffany or her friend (me) is better and... she replied me... I wonder if she was lying this a fucking joke. I just started and her mom cursed me out behind my back to the little girl... I am not good with math never was... and its not my fault I forgot most of the math I learned since the first fucking GRADE. I am tired of always being put down ... when I got home my dad called me stupid because I couldn't even find the turkey and he ripped the whole freezer apart and took out everything to see where the turkey was and then he couldn't find it and then he was busy ranting oh my older brother was useless and I was like how about you shut the heck up and stop calling us USELESS I am stressing I am about to cry again I am sick and tired of this ... really I don't need to know. Other than that I got to speak to knight it was really nice hearing from him he seemed busy because he had to work but I am not discouraged after all he is trying to make a better life for himself and I should try to do that too... I am sick and tired of kinda trying to vent to people it hurts way to much and guess what you think that is not enough my dad when he left and came back my mom was feeling sick and when he came back it means she really doesn't love him anymore and the funny shit is that he is going on another trip soon I feel like I wanna cut myself... and end this hurt but I can't cut myself I promised Knight that I wouldn't in order to keep our relationship... Its kinda hard when I don't have him around to stop my tears from crying... I wish he was here. My dad for thanks giving he yelled at me for not being able to find his turkey... that he bought he was gonna give it to my mom but then he took it back to give to his family.. he doesn't consider us a family anymore... HE DOES NOT CONSIDER ME ANYMORE NEITHER..... I wish he would just CHOKE !


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog