I wanna call him...

I think I have reach the peek where I miss my boyfriend so much... And we have only talked around 6hrs and 58minutes ago but who's counting all the seconds I am away from my boyfriend not me -laughs a little scary- I think me wanting him to ravage me so badly is part of the reason why I wanna cry right now... But the part where I just doubt him so much is making me cry too I miss the fact that I actually role played with him... I wonder if we will have more time for each other when he starts college or will he start liking someone else am I pretty enough for him... I wonder if I am... I wonder what his friends probably expects a tall cute looking girl... Maybe I am not right for him... That's why people say your dating him -shock face- ... Am I that really not great for my boyfriend...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog