2:42 in damn mornin

It's 2:43am and i have not yet went to bed why its because I though I would of finished mycandylove ep 8 but turns out I have to start the whole episode over cause of a glitch that fucking pissed me off. Not mostly the reason why I was up was because for the last passed three hours I don't know how my boyfriend got sexy in my thoughts and I just got weird and my body would not calm down for 3 to 4 fucking hours and my thoughts still didn't stop making my boyfriend sexier by the second the fuck is this... GOSHHHH!!!!! I hate this... Now I am practically gonna be like this for the whole freaking night!!! How much do you wanna bet I will get up like I have a swing head like I was fucking drunk as fuck not remembering shit what happened



0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog