The things girls think of.

Well today was a very interesting day I realized when I got home that I was hurt at the fact my mom tells at me for not studying.. Other than that I have also realized just by talking to my friend that when I had told my boyfriend I think I was attracted to my best friend my friend had told me I was bi curious o.o I was shocked but it was kinda new to me. Other than that she had a crush on me and still does but I did tell her I'm dating and have no interest in that what so ever. So early today I had chemistry and found out my boyfriend had went to the hospital because he didn't talk to me all of my stress was building and I cursed him out I felt guilty and I was crying like a maniac and stuff I even had told him that he should sleep instead of talking to me I didn't wanna be a hypocrite and call him when I was sad so I just left it alone and apparently if I get to see my boyfriend in the summer I have to have my dad with us I am kinda nervous as hell... I hope everything goes well -.-!!! I have been dying to Role-play and I am very bothered how I just got very excited as soon as I get on my bed the heck is that!!! And I can't wait for Sunday or Saturday where I redo Nathaniel's story because their was a stupid glitch that is making me start the whole entire episode over :( I didn't even finish my class work or tests or homework and I need to pass their class :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog