... Tiring day..

I have such a Tiring day I went to a eye doctor and then they examined my eyes I choose my new glasses and I should get them by Saturday, that's not even half of it I went to do some Tasks with my older bro and I had to wait in a car for 2 hours and 30 mins until he finished in a hot freaking car... Then tomorrow I think is the day where Doing a surprise birthday party for my older bro but then again I have nothing to wear so I have to buy a new outfit and buy a present for him and get hair washed at a Solon because my hair has way to much blemishes on it for me to clean I am hopefully planning to get it straightened so that it won't be to much and it will have this sleek look to it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog