Hurt feelings...

Well today as none of you may know I went walking with a guy who had rejected me. We had talked only for 15minutes and he is going into the army I am thinking good for him that horne-y bastard I'm hoping he fails his mission but then I realized why do I even want him to die? Anyways that's not the reason why I am hurt while I was talking to him he said knight might forget me when he heads to collage before me and might move on.... But why do I keep thinking that... I know he loves me but then again every guy keeps leaving me for someone else or cause I am Emo and if I hurt myself I can't believe this thought keeps lingering FUCKING HATE THIS DOUBT
FEELING

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog