My anger!!!.....

I want to put both of my parents on a fucking island then blow them up. Why the heck is it everyone in this house questions where the fuck I get money? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? Especially when they are the ones who gave me fucking money and when I told them I BOUGHT IT I AM THE FUCKING BAD GUY FOR SPENDING MY MONEY? You got to be shitting me. Mr A he is such a asshole when I mentioned things about taking me to the mall he told me my bro would take me. When I do not want my brother to take me because they tell me what the fuck to wear I mean like I don't mind wearing but when i am told to dress like a freaking nun i get pissed when I am told what to wear but when the fuck will I get to wear what the fuck I want? I mean like u am in Freaking high school screw what they think. Also they Think my clothing draws attention no idiots it doesn't because when I wore a black long sleeve shirt fully covered I remind you this fucking old guy still hit on me I want my fucking clothing NOW I can't have my brother buying underclothing for me. Then MRS N starts bitching at me and arguing with me about I am like my brothers self centered and what not are you kidding me I AM THE ONLY FUCKING ONE DOING CHORSE even watering garden, pick up mail, do laundry, dry and pack away clothing and then un-top of that vacume and then take care of a bird and then more stuff like clean the bathroom. It is really unfair that I am being called selfish when I really am not. When everyone else is being the selfish one their is also times my MRS N. thinks I am her maid she leaves coffee cup in the sin and then also when she gets home I have to leave my room and serve her orange juice when she herself is close to the Freaking kitchen I mean like do I not do enough?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog