The Story of the worst sleep... EVER!

Last night I did not sleep well enough and In the end I woke up really late because of the fact I got annoyed of a mosquito which kept flying around me and got me Parrinoid the whole night so now that mosquito is in quiet a better place now.... Last night I did not sleep well enough and In the end I woke up really late because of the fact I got annoyed of a mosquito which kept flying around me and got me Parrinoid the whole night so now that mosquito is in quiet a better place now.... Hopefully I won't have any annoying bugs who drink my blood like crazy like vampires :( I won't have any annoying bugs who drink my blood like crazy like vampires :(
(Later that night)
I wanna be crying no mrs bitch decided to be mean for no fucking reason why? Was it because I didn't talk to her today? Well you ignored me yesterday and the completely ignored me am I suppose to be happy about that? Seriously am I suppose to fucking be happy? I am sick of her and I just wanna start school already so I can stop stressing in this fucking house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog