Completely done...

You know what I have to say to valentines day???... FUCK IT... Do you know what I have to say to the love cemimar I am suppose to be going Saturday??? FUCK IT!!! I am done with loving (not my boyfriend) people and my mom can go sit on a fucking pin yes I said it go sit your fire breathing mother fucking ass breathing bad breath mouth on a fucking pin!!! I am saying this because I am mad?? Do you know fuck anything about me??? I bet you don't know shit nothing I am trying my best in school and I still get yelled at... I go to tutoring I get yelled at for that too. People that I am in the group with is very disrespectful. I am invisible to friends, boyfriend (but he is busy) even my family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog