My confusion

So what I really wanna know is why is Linda still being rude... It kinda hurts to hear her say oh "Selina I talked to Andrew last night." When I didn't even get to talk to him... I don't believe her though because Andrew is not the type to cheat... Not even that my mom is still mad at me because I am helping with the winter festival not even that my head hurts I am trying my best to talk to Andrew but he is not picking up is he getting tired of talking to me roleplaying with me.... I wanna be weak at times too their are sometimes I take the things I use to be strong with and is very sensitive but it seems the only way to get by with my life is to be strong all the time and suck up all my sad feelings. Wish someone was always here making me vent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog