Annoyed On A Monday

What the heck do you know about us.... you yell at me as a joke and then you go and do a bad imitation of me and then make fun ... of how I talk with my boyfriend? does that sound funny to you? WHY THE HECK DO I HAVE TO FEEL LIKE SHIT DO I LOOK PUGIN CALM?!!!! not only that .... I lost connection to my boyfriend.... is that funny.... everyone seems to expect a lot from me like oh "I forgive you" NO I DO NOT FORGIVE PEOPLE WHO IMITATION OF ME AND THEN MAKE FUN OH MY MAN! I am still angry with my friend she is .... trying to message me on facebook when I am not even allowed to use it anymore .... forget it I don't care... anymore... I even found out I woke up for nothing I don't have summer classes because I passed how funny.


angry face Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog