Saturday

So lately I have been trying to save for a iPod 4th generation because I have been sick and tired of my family trying to make me stop talking to Andrew so I am trying my best to save it I have so much money to collect so that I may get this iPod touch but other than that I went to the zoo yesterday and it was really fun so far it has been raining One of the most famous indian actors died July 11th and all of his songs that he lip sing plays haunts me but yeah I have made so much friends on CR especially my friend he is finally gonna get someone he is in love with I hope their relationship goes well and now I officially have membership from CR so i can watch new anime anytime I want I am gonna try to finish all the shows I wanted to watch and. I am still trying very best to study for the test that I have to take next month

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog