thoughts..

I think it is time to just give my brain a break from this family stress and try to enjoy my winter vacation with my mom and take a good night nap and fast for the wish that I really want to come true between me and my boyfriend and I hope that wish comes true ... Sorry can't even type my wish because it will not come true.... by the way I wish you all a very merry christmas and happy new years and a very good time for your winter solstice! and yeshhh we didn't die on Dec 21st 2012 :3.oh my gosh I wonder what its gonna be like for christmas .... I hope I am not gonna be depressed and my belated birthday wish is for my boyfriend and me to roleplay like we had before :O well merry Christmas everyone and happy New year :O


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog