How I met u.. n why I love u


Damn its been a while since I remembered since I actually started this journey with you. I wanted to say lots of things about you but I just wanted to share that me and my boyfriend has been on a rough journey together since this 2012 year I had a very hard break up with my Ex Train he was suppose to apparently role~play with me in which he lied to me about having a cellphone, his name, studying and ect! I did meet my current boyfriend Andrew through my friend Shayna but at the time we where just talking but he wanted some advice on girls so I gave him some advice and through that we became more closer before April 3rd I was going through a roller coaster relationship that made me had bad feelings I was in a disappearing relationship meaning my boyfriend would disappear then come back to me. Andrew had told me don't you think this is suspicious well he never said it but he was always swaying my mind to make me think of him. I finally had decided to break up with my Ex and move forward with my life and as to which Andrew had asked me out he really was looking at me with his whole entire heart but, I didn't want to go out with him I was very stubborn because of my heart being hurt. I refused to go out with him but then I finally agreed on April 3rd 2012 and since then we have been going out and this is basically our 9th month in our relationship. Like I stated me and Andrew have been through a lot but I think the most things that we have been having a problem with is expressing our feelings to one another and also my Jealousy I am a very Jealous person because my boyfriend has a flirty side to him its kinda hard to just stay happy because I tend to wanna punch him sometimes for telling me when he flirts with others because he loves me getting mad and I HATE when he does that but I guess he will learn one day when I finally pop! I love Andrew very much more than a friend more than a best friend more than a brother you can say he is my HUSBAND and more than anything my blood and my air :O -to be continued- 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog