Horrid day...

Hi everyone so its been a while since i last wrote a blogger so lots of things happened... and what happened was that i met jessies girlfriend venus and i met her selfish wishes by going out to hang out with her and her girlfriend then when I had to come back home alone. I told her I was fine which was obviously a lie, and today my brother decided to propose to leah on the 30 of august.. When i planned a suprise birthday party for him.. and it angered him... when mom suggested another date so he had to yell at me because mom asked him to change the date and now i am just pissed at him and his girlfriend... why the heck is it that everyone is yelling at me including my mom told me " you eat so much thats why your so fat..." she told me I didnt help with cooking BUT I BOUGHT THE INGREDENTS FOR HER SO SHE WOULD ALSO STUFF HER FACE LIKE A FAT PIG!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog