.. Decision

So I decided to go out with a guy for two days to see if  I can find anything in this relationship... because of the fact its really hard  to deal with waking up every morning knowing that I  am single and I can't see you... I will be patiently waiting for you but little do you know Jessie(Bitchcunt) is not going to let me date you until you prove yourself worthy to go out with me. My older brother and his girlfriend will not let you come near me because of the fact that you might come back ...... Its kinda scary to think that maybe you lied to me that your dead... and you might be alive ... I do not want to be taken advantage of ... I guess you can say I am just using my friend to get over the fact that maybe your not alive anymore. But I still love you... but that does not mean I will stop my life for you I am going to keep trying and keep on moving on with my life and have you in my heart always. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog