Because you asked..

I havent heard the words i love you hime sama in such a long time it feels distant but when said to me it feels so close that it rips my heart a part no matter how I try to forget I can never forget ...I love him so much I cant think straight nothing is the same anymore... I am confused if I am allowed to be called Andrews girlfriend now because I know he said he would be mad if I had gotten over him already.. I do not consider myself single and I take it that where still single if he didnt had to tell me I love you was good enough to know where still together. I published a poem because of him breaking up with me and that made me realize that people loves to read  my poems and my stories... it made my confidence inhance in myself as a person. So today I went to church and Jessie went to church with me after 5 years of prayer she finally did. She has been really weird and she has been not ditching me a lot and just being their for me. I broke this thing my mom keeps her clothing on and she yelled of course but she realized it was a very long time she had it so she is going to have to buy a new one :( .. Then later my mom couldnt sleep because my mom had this weird bump and refused to stop hugging my arms she finay fell a sleep and I began to watcing the movie stick it I love this movie and then later I am going to the park on monday with Jessie and Romario to a dueling tornment :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog