fatigue

So I am back from my long day out and I smell like sweat and axe ugh!!! I went to a lot of places like I went to my elementary school park and then I was playing yu-gi-oh with my guy friend Mario and Jessie was their watching us play and of course she got distracted while watching us and walked in bushes and then she stood up on a banister in the park and then went on the swings. Then jessie had to go home like at around one so we dropped her home and went to a park and played Pokemon on our dsi and traded Pokemon and then we realized she was at the laundry mat close at Mario's elementary school old so we tried to make it but it was too far and he was being a baby saying "Oh where not going to make it in time." and in which case we didn't -sighs- but oh well.. I am going to hang out with him and jessie tomorrow at flushing because I wanted to go and jessie wanted to hang out with him again so I suggested he just come with us to flushing tomorrow. I had a very long day because I walked so much now I have blisters... it hurts like crud of course it does. 

On to my next part of this .. so Mario told me the girl who I was helping him to get told him that I was annoying... and hyper.. she was mad because I was touching his face ... I don't even remember that maybe I was but I don't really mean anything by it so, I was supper angry the girl who rejects him suddenly has a opinion on who I should hang out with. I have no feelings towards him more than a best friend not only does this girl reject my friend she does it on his birthday!!!!! So who helped him get over it was ME!!! I mean like just because you do something nice for a guy friend its not like your automatically dating them. I am ranting again because I am so angry that she thinks I am annoying... not only did she hurt my best guy friend. She hurt another guy in the group and that was Dylan. I don't say anything to her because I always thought that she was a nice person so now I am definitely hate her. I think she is getting early menopause why the heck is it that I did? heal my friends heart? so that he won't get hurt for a whore like her? I mean like seriously... he was so sad.. ugh I can't understand women their so two faced. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog