My tired day...

        So today the weather was not that great my friend had just left me alone again and she didn't come over because of all the snow and Hail... and today I had to go to make two round trips to key food for my mom to buy her some pasta sauce and some eggs well the first trip was a bunch of meat and apple Cider :| but what ever and now the only part is I don't have to work today (-___-|||) stupid part is I can't even talk to boyfriend for a while cause he left for a trip. But starting from tomorrow I am going to start my fast from 6 to 12 in the morning :O so my wish can come true because I didn't eat today but didn't pray :( hopefully I won't get any distractions on being able to keep my fast. I have been listening to a song called Dare you to move by switch feet a lot ever since I finished watching the movie "A walk to remember" This movie is one for the books and so is my birthday. Even though the weather fucked it up its alright because, I got to eat at a Asian resturant called " Nan- Kings" the only thing that I would love to change about the week I got off would be when my boyfriend was texting me I wish I would of just not put up my bros Ipod and we could of probably talked the night I said I couldn't talk to him I blame myself now that I couldn't talk to him who cares about my damn sleep when I haven't even talked to him in a full blown conversation since the break started... Even the time when I went to the Planitarium with my brother for Christmas Eve ... I keep blaming myself... I am still tremedesly sorry I couldn't talk to him... I wonder if we will ever get another vacation off again... because now he might have a winter break I won't I will have school because of Sandy... why IS THIS DAMN HAPPENING TO ME... I don't know. Well I finished playing the "PJ Party Episode 7" In mycandylove... The only thing that made me upset is when I was disqualified in the My Candy love sweepstakes even though I worked so hard on drawing the damn thing.... well I don't know I want to punch a wall cause of it ... >.< anyways so I am off to take a shower and just relax nighty night :#

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog