In A Deep Sadness...

Today I finally help Ms.Witch with her work and then she yells and says I do nothing and I yell back yes I am doing something I am doing the Laundry and I was like what do you want me to do she is stressing me out I love school but then she is making it impossible to love school because she is stressing me out she wants me to work to much she doesn't even want me to watch anime for my break or be on the computer. I want to hurry up and get out of here because I live with Ms. Witch and all she does is CURSE! CURSE! CURSE! she says I will need anger managment classes because I yell at her SHE NEEDS MORE FREAKEN MANNERS THAN I DO TELLING ME I HAVE NONE GAHHH STUPID MS.WITCH

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Scm player

Blog